Camp Wildwood is located on 12 acres of woodland held in trust by The Harris Foundation. While the land is not owned by Girl Scouts, it is available for their use for as long as there is interest. We appreciate the Harris family’s generosity which makes use of the site possible.
- Camp Wildwood is located at 1100 Woodland Ave, Johnson City, TN 37601
- Camp Map
- Facility chart and fees
- Want to make a reservation or need to update your reservation? Visit our NEW camp reservation site! Having trouble? Give us a call at (800) 474-1912 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overnight camping is permitted for all Girl Scout grade levels. Daisies who have completed kindergarten may participate at day camps and in resident camp experience lasting up to three nights.
- Program in a Box available (suitable for all grade levels; younger girls will need adult assistance):
- Night Hike
- Staffed Program Activities Available (grade levels determined by the Safety Activity Checkpoints):
- Archery- Brownies and up
Darlin Jones cabin
No sleeping arrangements
Darlin Jones cabin has a fireplace, stove, refrigerator, and microwave. This cabin should be used for meal prep-only.
Ferndell Platform Cabins, shelter, and bathhouse
Capacity: 24 people
Ferndell has six platform cabins that can sleep four people each. Cots and mattresses provided in each cabin. Ferndell shelter has a macy kitchen, a unit shelter with electricity and a fireplace, a water spigot, and an outdoor fire ring. The Ferndell bathhouse contains four flush toilets, sinks with hot and cold water, and four showers with hot and cold water. The bathhouse has electricity.
White Oak Platform Cabin, shelter, and bathhouse
Capacity: 24 people
White Oak has 5 platform cabins that can sleep four people each. Cots and mattresses provided in each cabin. White Oak shelter contains a fireplace, picnic tables, a water spigot, and an outdoor fire ring. The White Oak bathhouse contains five flush toilets, sinks with hot and cold water, and five showers with hot and cold water. The bathhouse has electricity.
Capacity: 40 people
Crestwood shelter is the largest open-air pavilion at Wildwood. It has electricity, a fireplace, picnic tables, and a water spigot.
Capacity: 20 people
Tanglewood shelter contains a fireplace, picnic tables, a macy kitchen, a water spigot, and an outdoor fire ring.
Capacity: 75 people
The Green Cathedral is Camp Wildwood’s amphitheater. It has one large fire ring, a stage, and bench seating. A water spigot is nearby.