Girl Scout Camp Tanasi encompasses 461 acres of scenic wooded property near Norris, Tennessee. Amenities include a waterfront program area, pool, cabins and tents, a climbing tower, and a challenge course. Girl Scouts can use our camp for day visits and events, troop camping, service unit encampments and our highly-popular summer camp weekends.
- Camp Tanasi is located at 123 Dark Hollow Rd North, Andersonville, TN 37705
- Camp Map
- Facility chart and fees
- Want to make a reservation or need to update your reservation? Visit our NEW camp reservation site! Having trouble? Give us a call at (800) 474-1912 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overnight camping is permitted for all Girl Scout grade levels. Daisies who have completed kindergarten may participate at day camps and in resident camp experience lasting up to three nights.
- Program in a Box available (suitable for all grade levels; younger girls will need adult assistance):
- Bird Identification
- Flag Ceremony
- Knots and Lashing
- Map and Compass
- Night Hike
- Parachute Games
- Teambuilding Games
- Tree Identification
- Staffed Program Activities available (grade levels determined by the Safety Activity Checkpoints):
- Archery- Brownies and up
- Canoeing- Daisies with an adult in each canoe, Brownies and up independently
- Kayaking- Brownies and up
- Climbing Tower- Juniors and up
- Swimming (available only in August) - Daisies and up, all participants will take a swimming test
Be A Camp Volunteer
Are you interested in becoming camp volunteer? Camp volunteers may be Camp Masters, activity specialists, or assist with special events at camp. For more information, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 800-474-1912.